3. 能源國家型科技計畫各部會署年度概算 （綱要）計畫初審。
Abstract: Based on the resolution of Phase II of the National Energy Program (NEP-II) at the 204th Meeting of the National Science Council (NSC) held on November 12, 2013 and from the standards of the "Operations Manual of the National Science Technology Program", the National Science Technology Program – Energy National Energy Program - Phase II (NEP-II) : Program Office Operations & Management Project (2014) was established to pursue the tasks related to the Operations and Management responsibilities of NEP-II.
The overall research organization objectives of NEP-II was set up to promote, manage, and coordinate all science and technology efforts among the various Ministries and government Bureaus under the Executive Yuan. The overall aim of NEP-II, which include "Security, Efficiency, and Cleanliness," as well as setting the guidelines for science & technology and industrial development serve to set the direction for executing NEP-II strategy for all national energy policies, plans, and programs.
The overall research organization plan of NEP-II was designed to promote, manage, and coordinate all science and technology efforts under the Executive Yuan. Irregardless of whether it is a project set-up, a review, an evaluation, performance review, etc., all science and technology programs of NEP-II will be coordinated under the policies and regulations issued by upper-level government agencies. To accomplish these goals, the Program Office was established to ensure the successful execution of NEP-II. In summary, the missions and positions of this Program Office are as follows:
1. Plan and promote the operation of NEP-II, which include review, management, and evaluation.
2. Coordinate, integrate, and promote the execution of NEP-II.
3. Conduct preliminary reviews of the annual budgets of the departments and bureaus within NEP-II
4. Manage and evaluate the execution of each plan.
5. Manage and analyze all NEP-II program related data.
6. Present important milestones and publicize project highlights of NEP-II.
7. Conduct self-evaluation of NEP-II achievements.